Public Health, Pandemic and Epidemic Diseases Preparedness and Response
- To develop and implement strategies to prevent the emergence, or contain the spread, of infectious diseases that can have significant public health impact on the University campus.
- To collaborate with internal and external partners to achieve effective prevention and control of infectious diseases on campus.
- To continuously monitor for potential emergence of significant infectious diseases in Hong Kong and abroad.
- To provide the University community with accurate and timely information on significant infectious diseases of concern.
- To achieve timely and effective emergency response through coordinating and pulling together the efforts of various units within and outside the University.